March 17, 2010

A Beautiful Couple..

I met Rachel a few months ago and at the time she was looking to hire a Makeup Artist for her wedding. Rachel was extremely bubbly and easy going. She expressed that she rarely wore makeup because she barely knew how to apply it. She was one of the cutest soon to be bride's I'd ever met. After a brief consultation, Rachel hired me as her Makeup Artist. As Rachel's Makeup Artist, I worked along side one of the best photographers in South Florida, Mr. Willie Hill http://www.portraitcorner.com/. Together Willie Hill and I worked with Rachel on her Engagement photos and her wedding. Here are a couple of images from Rachel's Engagement shoot. I'll be uploading images from the wedding soon!
Your Makeup Artist,
Krystal B.

2 comments:

  1. This looks really natural..I like it alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful couple. She is gorgeous. He is pretty cute also.

    ReplyDelete